2-1 Semester

Biochemistry
units- I,III,IV,V,VI or VIII ( sometimes Molecular biology question paper will be mixed along with this question paper)

Thermodynamics for Biotechnologists
units- I,II,IV,V,VII ( concentrate on problems also)

cell biology
units- I,II,III,V,VI or VIII

Genetics
units- I,III,IV,V,VI or VII

Microbiology
units- I,II,III,IV,V or VII


3-1 Semester

Transport Phenomena In Bioprocess
units- I,II,III,V,IV or VIII ( expect minimum 3 problems from this subject in question paper)

Biochemical Reactions Engineering-I
units- II,III,IV,VII,VIII ( expect minimum 3 problems from this subject in question paper)

Basic Industrial And Environmental Biotechnology
units- I,II,III,IV,V or VI,VIII ( its a huge portion so each set of question paper will get different questions from other sets)

Genetic Engineering
units- I,III,IV,V,VIII and VI,VII will be combined as single unit in question paper

Plant Biotechnology
units- II,IV,V,VI,VII or VIII (finish last units, they are very easy)


4-1 Semester

Bioinformatics
units- I,III,IV,V,VIII or VI

Bioethics,Bio safety and IPR
units- I,II,III,IV,VI ( content seems to be less in this subject but answers are in depth)

Downstream Processing
units- I,II,III,IV,VI or VII (DSP lab will help alot in this subject)

Biosensors and Bioelectronics
units- I,II,III,IV,V or IV

elective-1
cancer biology
units- I,II,IV,V,IIV ( confusing subject need extra effort)

elective-2
Metabolic Engineering
units- I,II,III,IV,VIII or V ( very huge subject of this sem, ref: Gregory N.Stephnopoulos Metabolic engineering T.B)