Wednesday, September 7, 2011


computer assembling for networking and hardwaring students

http://cr.yp.to/hardware/assembly.html






computer assembling for networking and hardwaring students

zoom technologies... is the one of good institute which iv heard in hyd

it is having many branches in hyderabad


http://www.zoomgroup.com/zoom_tech/home/home.asp






My First day Experience at my Engg coll life

On my first day of my engg coll life.

Early in the morning i had entered my coll bus & to my surprise every one in that bus are my seniors & only me & other two juniors were there in that bus now.I got a little bit tensed, but got some dare & sat in the last seat.

One of the final year student asked me about my bio-data & i said every thing.He said there will be a lot of ragging in the coll although the coll management says that ragging is banned in the coll.That senior asked me to find the details of a girl who is sitting in my front seat.when i asked her details to my surprise she was also a final year student from cse.

But a senior who was sitting beside her got angry because i was questioning his senior.Till we reached our coll every one are silent.After we reached our coll some of the seniors did not let us to go,they made us to stay behind & started to ragging us in the coll bus at the parking.

They made me to say liril table without stoping & also made me to sing & dance in the coll bus.The other two juniors also experienced the same on that day.After that they took two other juniors to canteen to give a party to that seniors.But i was sent to coll to count the number of systems in the compuetr lab.But i had returned without counting as the lab was locked & said the same thing to them .For some time i gave my introduction to some of the other seniors who had come to that place & after some they asked me to go to the class.

Finally the seniors who had ragged us a lot had become good friends for me now.So this was my first day experience at my Engg coll life.

I am enjoying every min. of my coll life now......


So Friends start writing about your experiences that happened in ur coll life....to share with other members of this site....

Do not hesitate my friends........

1 comment:

  1. Networking training Hyderabad , Networking training , Online Networking training ,networking course in Hyderabad,CCNA Security training in Hyderabad . Golars Networks has been committed to excellence in Networking and Security training. Golars Networks offers networking training.
    Visit Us: http://www.golarsnetworks.com

    ReplyDelete